ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No sound from my speakers

Lupo GTI
Right here's my problem, got in my car today.

Put the radio in, music came on all quiet. So i turned my speakers all the way up to see why and then it all went off. I took the radio out, put it back in and nothing :(

The left top speaker has been crackling a lot of lately and I was going to replace it but now non of them work.

I have my speaker and a sub and amp in the boot, the door speakers I know have been upgraded to JBL's by the person before me with all new speaker wire; not sure about the one's in the top mind.

So, can anyone shed any light? Could one speaker stop the rest working? or have they all blown?

PH2 1.4 16v Dynam+
I have the exact same problem with my speakers now!
I think it could have something to do with all the rain we're getting in Manchester recently.

Did you sort this problem out?
if not can we bump the thread?

Thanks

Reanult Clio mk2 red
I had this problem today, I resolved the issue by restarting the car and then fading the music to the front two speakers first then just the back to see, this told me that the back ones weren't working, which resolved my problem because it turns out that the back speakers had blown... ( I was going to replace the hole sound audio setup anyways)

Hope this helps..