ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Dash, Clock or climate control lights when I turn the headlights on.

Clio Sport 182
Hello guys. i have the above problem.
when i turn my head lights on my dash/climate control/clock or window switches do not illuminate. This happened after removing passengers side bulb. Now i can not make that side to work either.
I have checked all the fuses inside the red circle and there are fine. Any other ideas?

Thanks
Paris

Attachments

• IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 56
  Clio Sport 182
I forgot to mention that all warning lights in the centre and mileage LCD lights up as normal.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Which bulb did you remove on the passenger side ? Have you tried replacing it with a new bulb and seeing if that affects the lights that have gone off on your dash ?

Clio Sport 182
Hi
I removed the small 501 side bulb. I replaced it with a new one and now doesn't light up that bulb as well

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Have you tried another bulb ? Is the interior light working ? The one above your head. That's also a 501 bulb . Try the failed passenger side light in there and the interior light in the passenger side bulb holder and see if they both work.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
In your pic. There is a green fuse at the bottom . Just above that you'll see two light symbols with arrows . According to the manual these are the sidelight fuses . Maybe try those fuses.

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 182
Yep I tried all that. Does not matter what bulb I will put in doesn't light up. All interior lights work except the mentioned above