ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Silvia S15 sideways at Curborough

Stealth 438'd 182
[video=youtube_share;3aNAIly5zrY]http://youtu.be/3aNAIly5zrY[/video]

Short video I made the other week of my mate having some fun down at a local sprint track....sideways..

Rate/Slate :)

Stealth 438'd 182
after being out in that the other week... I want one! mental things and my god its quick!

s**t!! i thought it looked different :O

Stealth 438'd 182
Love curborough :) was there last sunday at a sprint meeting myself

I have such a desire for an S15 it's unreal!

we're often down at curborough its a brilliant little course! we sometimes organise days down there where we hire the track out usually about £40 per car for a whole day

if you ever decide to come down il get sam to take you out in it.. crazy thing..!

I kinda want an s body again lol

My mate (who sprayed the 14a for me) let me drive his 360ish (H-Dev 3a) bhp one at Blyton Park. All came flooding back and I wanted one again. I'd have one again if my other mate didn't have a 15, don't want to copy him! Unless I find a cheap, well specced Kouki import that is.

TBH I just wish I'd never bothered looking at the rust on the 14a, would have lasted me until buying the house and I'd never have set eyes on the car that I can't even f**king sell now thanks to a piss weak market!

Stealth 438'd 182
hes only been driving sideways like that a few times in fact think that would of been his first time out in the dry.. so not bad !

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its not rocket science to get them sideways, s bodys are prob the easiest cars to slide... doing it at higher speeds with links is hard lol, but for his first time its good :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Seen his on s15oc, i love my S15 got a 2way diff on mine which allows for some easy skidding had a few scary moments. Might have to head down and have a little play looks great fun.