ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Juke

Clio 172 Cup
I've actually just been looking @ ordering 1 of these 1.6 DiG-T AWD Tenka edition.

Still not 100% yet though. Joys of looking for a family wagon!

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I like them. Wouldn't mind a test drive, ballsy looking little car. I bet that direct injection turbo'ed engine is a sweet little jap-sewing machine.

I put down a deposit on a white tekna 1.6 dig-t on Sunday.

I like them. Wouldn't mind a test drive, ballsy looking little car. I bet that direct injection turbo'ed engine is a sweet little jap-sewing machine.

It's a renault engine iirc. I believe it's going to be in the mk4 renault sport.
And yes, it's VERY quick.

In real life it's lush. Going to do the alloys gloss black and a gloss black spoiler too.

Not a great range of colours available on this tbh.

Rusty Cup
I would rather gouge my eyes out with herpes than own one!! To me it screams midlife crisis.. Like a voluntary cavity search i'll pass ta.

309092_10150359605301042_589846041_9724177_248954527_n.jpg

Just picked up my 1.6 dig-t. This engine is incredible in this car can't wait to see what it's like in the rs Clio mk4

They're growing on me. Slightly. They still look f**king weird as hell though. Not that Nissan care; they're clearly selling - I seem to be seeing loads on the roads regularly.

What is it with mums and these? mines got her eye one one too.

Yay.

That's the new "Super Juke" (Gayest name in history) but it has the Nissan GT-R engine and is being tuned to be putting out between 480 - 530 bhp. Fully stripped inside but would make a great toy.

Can't see the vid, I'm at work, what is it?

I'll say one thing, the turbo version is s**t on petrol! 28mpg at the moment, hoping it get's better as it runs in.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but they have just released a new car scheme at work they have only announced Nissan deals atm we might be getting Renault deals too, unsure yet.
I was wondering what people think of the Juke? Only people that have driven them need reply as I'm not looking for hundreds of "they are horrid". Comments. (i agree but will only be for commuting)
I can get the 1.5 dci accenta premium for £180 a month which includes insurance, tax and one service. This is over 12 months and 12k miles, I travel 9k miles a year commuting and have my clio for weekends etc will I be able to insure the Clio on a limited mile policy? Something like 4k a year? Would it even save me money doing so? , I think it seems like quite a good deal as I would probably half my fuel expense on my commute.
Any input would be nice.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I have 1.6 Juke as a company car for 6 months. Its a strange driving position in my opinion. If it comes with touchscreen it is really good and you have 3 modes (normal, sport and eco)...it also has reversing camera which is a must with the small rear screen. Boot space is small (but does have bits under the floor for extra storage) and rear seats fold flat for lugging stuff around. Fuel tank is a bit small though, with petrol you can brim it for under 50 quid.

Thanks don.
Reason I was considering one was I was planning in a years time buying a diesel bus for commuting as I wanted to strip the Clio and run it as a weekend toy and road legal track day car.
This scheme came up and got ne thinking about it, I might have to book a test drive in one to see what I think, and the figure for the acenta, 5 door, 2wd + premium pack works out at £172 including tax and insurance for up to 3 named drivers for 12k miles over 12 months. So £2064 for the year.....

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Thanks don.
Reason I was considering one was I was planning in a years time buying a diesel bus for commuting as I wanted to strip the Clio and run it as a weekend toy and road legal track day car.
This scheme came up and got ne thinking about it, I might have to book a test drive in one to see what I think, and the figure for the acenta, 5 door, 2wd + premium pack works out at £172 including tax and insurance for up to 3 named drivers for 12k miles over 12 months. So £2064 for the year.....

I didn't get a choice with this one...it was left outside the house by hire company. Wasn't impressed at first, but it has grown on me. Just make sure it has the toys...as that is what I like about it. I'm averaging about 40mpg in the 1.6 petrol, but it keeps mileage off the 182...so I'm happy.