ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Juke New car protection

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Not a full on detail, more of a tidy up and a little winter protection.

My brother picked the Juke up last Saturday and it's already hit 600 miles, so it's being put through it!

6epu7ypy.jpg

6ejuhy9u.jpg

u5a3aju6.jpg

murymy9a.jpg

Beading well though for a 'dealer' prepped car
udedu5e5.jpg

First up as usual, the wheels. Treated with a weak Bilberry and the tyres/arches to APC.

3e3aqata.jpg

y6amuput.jpg

e2yze7uz.jpg

Gross
8aqy6uga.jpg

2ydahyhy.jpg

Done
3u9ahunu.jpg

Foamed
hamu6uhu.jpg

I am yet to find a foam that clings as well as Valet Pro, this is auto brite, cleans well but no cling. A bit like AF Avalanche
ujaqaqu7.jpg

Then washed, won't bore you with this much

qe7eme6e.jpg

Quick Decon of Iron (nothing there at all) and a bit of tar. No pics of the tar but there was quite a bit of glue left from the dealership.

vu2ujaqa.jpg

Re-foamed and rinsed, then my favourite product:

sygedava.jpg

After the final open hose, this is what was left behind! :D
usu3esu6.jpg

Some afters:

uhe3asah.jpg

yhyba3yv.jpg

u3abejem.jpg

me5ygaha.jpg

ubu4edu8.jpg

aqu8adat.jpg

ze2epuqa.jpg

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Nice work Ry, something not right with your snow foam process though....

I have wondered if Im doing it wrong. I haven't really managed to get Avalanche or this AB stuff to foam. Valet Pro I have a handle on though. I have tried weaker, stronger, warm water, cold water, hot water. Just doesn't like it :( Any idea's what it could be?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Interested to hear your findings on how well hydr02 resists dirt as a stand alone LSP

As for the foam, something wrong with your lance, guaze maybe or your settings. I get that consistency from the standard detergent bottle, especially wih Magifoam

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Have you ever managed proper shaving foam-esque snowfoam ?

Defo something wrong there..

I get that with the Valet Pro snow foam, really thick and lovely. Its just all other foams don't seem to work. Can't see what it is, I have tried twisting all the bits on the lance etc and nothing happens. Tis rather odd.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Interested to hear your findings on how well hydr02 resists dirt as a stand alone LSP

As for the foam, something wrong with your lance, guaze maybe or your settings. I get that consistency from the standard detergent bottle, especially wih Magifoam

I Hydr02'd my Dads 3 Series a month or so ago. It doesn't 'repell' dirt as such, but with just a pressure washer blast it comes up clean. Well, clean ish. Im really impressed with it

Honda & VW
Often have a fiddle (ooh err) with the lance dial. It seems some dilution/product ratios work best on full whack, others not so much. Water pressure makes a difference also.