ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nipped out for a Sunday drive

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
With the weather being half-decent last weekend, my good lady and I contacted a few friends and we headed out for a drive around the hills and valleys. As is often the case, the good lady took the lead whilst I kept an eye on things from the back.

Here are a few of the photos we took:

20100411_sundayrun_1.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_5.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_12.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_13.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_16.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_17.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_18.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_19.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_22.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_27.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_30.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_44.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_45.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_52.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_58.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_61.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_64.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_68.jpg

20100411_sundayrun_73.jpg

You can see a few more photos here (in the Other Activities section).

Cheers.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Nice collection of cars there, looks like a fun bit of road too!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan of the plate on the Trophy (The Renault logo), think it looks a bit pants.

Iceberg 172
I liked the pics until I saw the front of the evo..

This!

I love the 7's... not as "in ya face" as the earlier ones but that front mesh is terrible!

Apart from the mess... wicked pics, looks like a great road and a fantastic bunch of cars!

*Why can't my mrs appreciate cars!?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the comments - it was a good day for it and I'm glad we managed to get a few folks together right at the last minute.

With respect to the mesh/grille colour on the Evo, this is not my mate's doing or to his taste! He has literally just picked up the Evo and one of his first mod's is to sort it out properly!

Not a fan of the plate on the Trophy (The Renault logo), think it looks a bit pants.
Fair enough - would be a boring place if we all had the same tastes. :cool: Mind you, I'm not complaining. Both the plate and the registration were a gift from my beloved so I'm more than happy!

*Why can't my mrs appreciate cars!?
Mate - some you win, some you lose... :D

Is where I was when I took this! :D

Aye - there are some great roads and places to stop around that area. :cool:

Iceberg 172
With respect to the mesh/grille colour on the Evo, this is not my mate's doing or to his taste! He has literally just picked up the Evo and one of his first mod's is to sort it out properly!

I guess we'll have to let him off then! I'd of put put polish on the mesh until it was swapped though! Either that or i'd of parked everywhere nose in... censoring the vile mesh! lol.

Turbos.
Cool! I suppose you have to have something to make up for living in Wales, the roads certainly go some way.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the replies folks. :D

Where abouts in South Wales is this mate? Is it up and around Brecon? Looks like some nice locations.

Is that Black Mountain?

A bit of here, there and everywhere to be honest guys - pretty much all over the Brecon area and the mountains. There was no planned route - it just kind of 'evolved' as we went along.

Cool! I suppose you have to have something to make up for living in Wales, the roads certainly go some way.
:rasp: LOL! It's not so bad - I quite like the place.