ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nimbus Shoot

Nimbus R27
Thought id share these pics took by a fellow member on his mega-camera at a meet last weekend!

197_f1_HDR.gif

197_f1_front_HDR.gif

197_f1_Alloy_HDR.gif

Nimbus R27
Cheers guys...really pleased with it, and the photos came out great considering the pap weather! I was washing it in -10c temps in the morning and drove from derby to wolverhampton way, so its not too bad considering!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If that had black speedlines, that would be the best car Renault ever produced.

If that had black speedlines, that would be the best car Renault ever produced.

This is the truth. Even without over-rated wheels, it just looks spot in every way. Renault really hit the nail on the head with the Nimbus R27, everything else is just inferior.

/want.

AUDI A5 s-sline
really love this! :) when i come round to getting a sport, ill have to get one of these, the colour is awsome! :D

i was parked next to you in the silver 182 (martin) i think that is the best renaultsport i have ever seen!!! i nearlly dribbled on your bonnet when looking round it. love the carbon fibre on it

stunning car mate;)

Nimbus R27
i was parked next to you in the silver 182 (martin) i think that is the best renaultsport i have ever seen!!! i nearlly dribbled on your bonnet when looking round it. love the carbon fibre on it

stunning car mate;)

Hi Martin! Don't worry...I carry an anti-dribble cloth around with me! lol

Nimbus Megane R26
lookin nice mate :) When we gonna meet up for a nimbus R26/R27 photoshoot then? Spring time? :D

Nimbus Megane R26
Lets wait until the weather is nice then we can meet half way and take some good pics, i shall bring my dads big camera and bring my mate whos good with photo's :)

Nimbus R27
Lets wait until the weather is nice then we can meet half way and take some good pics, i shall bring my dads big camera and bring my mate whos good with photo's :)

Ok sounds like a plan...im not into any more -10C washing sessions!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ace spec, dont see many with Xenons either :), but for me Nimbus is too dull............?