ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nimbus R27 & Twingo Photoshoot

Nimbus R27
Hi, went for a drive out with my mate & his twingo and took some photos. Apologies for the amount (this is only a few of the hundreds we snapped!) Hope you like! :D

b60228fb.png

064519bb.png

188a4840.png

216233a0.png

ee83e927.png

61c530f9.png

5b3a5bc6.png

4b440d57.png

96abbb12.png

5f8ffd27.png

1475c0c5.png

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I had a bit of fun with a twingo the other night! A lot quicker than i imagined! Great pics btw

(s)Low Dynamique
Both cars look stunning, great photoshoot! Hope no other motorists tried using the road that you were blocking :p

Nimbus R27
Nice. How the handling with the spacers? Some say they ruin it?!

What's it lowered on mate, H&R springs?

They were fitted when I bought it, although the handling seems great to me!

Both cars look stunning, great photoshoot! Hope no other motorists tried using the road that you were blocking :p

It's actually a closed off road so no cars on it at all! I'm not brave enough to do that on a proper road!

Nimbus Megane R26
Both look lovely and i remember last time you posted up..when we doing a photoshoot of nimbus R26 & R27?! Theres no pics out there with those two cars next to each other iirc..

Nimbus R27
Both look lovely and i remember last time you posted up..when we doing a photoshoot of nimbus R26 & R27?! Theres no pics out there with those two cars next to each other iirc..

Anytime you want mate...yes it would be good to get both cars together! :)