ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nikon D3000

Leon FR ST
Hey guys searched the forum but just got older posts....

Anyway...was wondering if the D3000 is still a good camera to get, I am a newbie to SLR's so was wondering if it would be a good starting point for myself, and if anyone still uses it, what is the guide feature like?? is it helpful??

Saw this camera for £299 in argos, but thats the top end of my budget, so if anyone can recomend anything else for that be my guest.

Cheers guys.

G

If you've really searched, then you'll notice the same advice is given in every single 'What DSLR?' threads..

"Navy" N17 TWO
Best advice is go into a big store and get a feel of the camera, see what you think of it yourself.
Better still, meet someone you know that has the camera you have your eye on and have a good look around it :)

Clio Mk2 Ph2
I got a D3000 as my first DSLR, great camera imo. But if you fancy splashing out a bit more Nikon have released the D3100 now.

Leon FR ST
Cheers for the advice guys, will go away to shops this weekend and get a feel for the cameras and decide from there.
Cheers again.