ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night time glimmer

Cliosport 172
Hi all, after almost a year of owning my ff172 i finally washed and polished her myself for the first time (lazy git!). Made the most of the Halfrauds 3 for 2 and gave her the Auto Glym treatment srp,egp etc, had to do it after work and ran out of light halfway through so had to relocate to the carpark :eek: Really pleased with the results but shocked at the amount of little stone chips you notice on the front bumper.
Sorry about the pic quality taken on my phone hope you enjoy

rearcp.jpg

frontcp.jpg

rearncp.jpg

rearnight.jpg

frontcp2.jpg

cheers
Boosta

Cliosport 172
hehe don't i thought the same thing when i got to work the day after and had the whole office taking the mick after spending 30mins looking out the window at her, i think OCD was mentioned a few times (obsessive, compulsive, detailing!!)

RS Clio 200
hehe don't i thought the same thing when i got to work the day after and had the whole office taking the mick after spending 30mins looking out the window at her, i think OCD was mentioned a few times (obsessive, compulsive, detailing!!)

um, try spending a whole weekend and still not managing to finish :eek: Then u start to question OCD ureself LOL

Cliosport 172
^^don't think the other half would let me get away with that!! Once i get the stone chips and a couple of little dinks sorted i think i'll get a PC to speed things up a bit.

Cliosport 172
Nice mate car mate, where did u get your exhaust from?? Is it the k-tec one?

cheers ste, yeah it's the k-tec 182 look exhaust really pleased with it, it was a bit of a stressful experiance watching my rear bumper being cut out:eek: but well worth it. I stuck a piper cross panel filter in the std air box at the same time and the performance is awesome not huge gains but more than enough to put a big grin on my face when i hit the loud pedal:approve: .
Next thing on my list is to sort the dreaded stone chips and carpark scares and remove the acoustic valve then a set of eibach s/l's next pay day!