ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night Pictures

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Had to wait on the other half last night so decided to grab some more photos.

Not really fussed any what anyone things as the other topic sums it up really.
I like them and thats all that matters & plus i still have my Turini's so not fussed.

Sheraton01.gif

Sheraton02.gif

Sheraton03.gif

Sheraton04.gif

Sheraton05.gif

Sheraton06.gif

Sheraton07.gif

Sheraton08.gif

Sheraton09.gif

Sheraton10.gif

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No, Wanted to pi$$ off ever CS user that does like them :p

Excellent reason to change wheels. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, the car looks properly clean. Only let down by the awful wheels and shocking ebay sidelights. Does it have xenons? If it does then it would look much better with no sidelights in.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent reason to change wheels. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, the car looks properly clean. Only let down by the awful wheels and shocking ebay sidelights. Does it have xenons? If it does then it would look much better with no sidelights in.

My thoughts exactly :eek:

O

Oakley12

In the other thread I didn't really like them, but in this thread they actually really suit the car! It's a thumbs up from me :)

Fiesta ST-3
Random location?

what a way to make scar look 10 years older. Those wheels looked crap on the original car they came from.

Last edited:
  'Mia' Rover Mini 35
I think they look awesome.

Are those 'Margoni' tyres on the back? A mate has them on his A-Class. The tread pattern is cool, how are they grip wise?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Prada Spec 2 tyres on the front & Margoni on the rear.

Not really driven the car so cant comment as of yet but the tread pattern is very smart.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I love when people get offended/rage over not following the 'lows and 2118' crowd.

Paint them f**king yellow

Me too mate it's pretty funny.

Car looks great Marc and I like the valver wheels on it tbh.

All so i can get my Turinis sorted and freshly powder coated with some really good tyres but yet people would rather i went and bought another set of turini's or 2118s as spare at more cost as to what i have paid.
As its been said tho, cause i have done this means im buying cheap parts for my cars and fitting sh*t on them.

At the end of the day if people dont like them then thats fair enough as everyone is entitled of there own opinion but i like them and untill i get my turini's sorted i will be using these.

clio sold :(
They dont look bad . Would like them in Anthracite tho...
I keep looking at Diffrent Renault wheels on ebay for my 172 no one seems to do Anything diffrent around here :p

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
They dont look bad . Would like them in Anthracite tho...
I keep looking at Diffrent Renault wheels on ebay for my 172 no one seems to do Anything diffrent around here :p

Dont do anything different as you might get shot down in flames ;)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Individuality - a trait that is rare on this site and as for the bright LED's at least you can be seen without having to switch on your xenons, running down the claimed life expectancy of the bulbs priced at £80 each if you buy Philips. It's nice to see something different otherwise as of lately the media thread gets boring - oh look it's another sheep followed by more posts of approval yawn.

Vectra
I like it, good seeing something different. Could you give the link to those sidelights? Mine barely light up.

PB Clio 172
Ignore the wheel choice....... that tyre choice on the rears is a true shocker..... believe me I have had the experience best of luck with them esp in this weather