ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Night Photos...

SQ5
After a lot of inspiration from this thread ( http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=395940 )I took a drive to the coast this evening to see if I could get anything like it....

Unfortunatly I couldn't so much orange light pollution.

Anyway here are a few others I managed to do!

Untitled4Large.jpg

UntitledLarge.jpg

Untitled2Large.jpg

Untitled3Large.jpg

Got some more, but computer is being very slow so can't get them up to scratch

C+C Welcome!

ITB'd 182...
Awesome fella!

I tried some night shots tonight. I can barely use the camera in the day, let alone the night!

Good effort

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
alot better than i've managed! I need to go play later this wk!

good effort tho! :)

SQ5
What settings were used in each shot mate?

30 Secs Shutter Speed, Aperture was about 3.5-5.0 and the ISO was at 200 and 400, unsure which for which photos!

Cheers for the comments, I thought abbout straightening the bridge up but didn't think it looked wrong!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Not a bad effort mate! I see what you mean about the orange light.

No chance you can get to the coast and look out towards sea? Thats all i did to get rid of the orange glow!

SQ5
Not a bad effort mate! I see what you mean about the orange light.

No chance you can get to the coast and look out towards sea? Thats all i did to get rid of the orange glow!

Yea I did but they were all terrbile, couldn't even see anything in good enough light to focus on yet they were hugely orange! I'm on the laptop at the minute but I'll try post some up I did take a little later

Ian

Focus TDCi
They hosted on Facebook? ..Quality looks down a bit.

Quite like the first one with the two buses on the bridge, but the 2nd and 3rd seem to lack a bit of focus for me.. bit hard to tell what to look at, if you know what I mean?

If you host them elsewhere they should look sharper anyway. :)

lift number 1 @ btm
yup, facebook.

i have the raw images on picassa too, but i can't seem to post them on here.
i also have a tripod since these were taken!

cheers, fella!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol, getting confused who has posted what here. Sorry for not commenting the OP, thought you were one and the same. I like the PP that you've added, colours work a treat.

Bumder With A Buffer
Untitled4Large.jpg

ummm the orewell bridge, i was there today

The B1456 from Ipswich to Holbrook to be precise (well thats where he took the picture from im guessing!)

Very liable to flooding that road at high tide.... I used to get cut off in Holbrook on Sundays when playing footy there... have to go the long way to Ipswich which was heading down to Brantham an onto the A137!

Bit off topic there sorry!