ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Monthly Basingstoke/Reading Meet - Monday 18th June - Longbridge Mill

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Good to meet everyone, some for the first time. Looking forward to the next CS-SC outing at Goodwood for the Festival of Speed next Thursday (28th).

I managed to pick up 4 tickets and I'll only be using one so if anyone wants my spares (free) let me know, otherwise I'll give them to Tim so he can PM the SC distribution list to see if anyone wants them, if he can be arsed that is.

GTD, Lupo
Ed (Ranger4tk) had a little look around your 200 and love your seats. Just out of interest what suspension do you have? sits a little lower than the standard cup setup.

Good to meet everyone, some for the first time. Looking forward to the next CS-SC outing at Goodwood for the Festival of Speed next Thursday (28th).

I managed to pick up 4 tickets and I'll only be using one so if anyone wants my spares (free) let me know, otherwise I'll give them to Tim so he can PM the SC distribution list to see if anyone wants them, if he can be arsed that is.

Im coming! Tim has a ticket for me but bring one just in case!

Was good to meet you all, and put names to faces, and some good stories.

As above Ed!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Sorry must've missed your post when I did mine.

Seats - yeah they are pretty awesome :) right colour stitching and all. I thought they might be abit uncomfortable on long trips but did 4 hours straight motorway pretty much, and once I found a comfy spot, they were great.
As for the suspension, I was under the impression from here, and other research that it was an FF edition, therefore cup suspension, but I have never parked up along side another to compare, only my old 1.2 tce which rides a fair bit higher. Nothing in the pack with receipts of any work done on it, i've never been in another cup version, so I have very little to compare with. Next time I will try and turn up on time and you can have a look / ride and let me know. If I am brutally honest the suspension at the moment, especailly with the resurfacing going on in my area, is the worst thing about the car, the fact that potholes / speed ramps are not that comfortable. It has also got a slight rattle now, abit like a key with one keyring, that chinking clinking of metal when you go over a speed bump, had a quick look but it all seems ok.

GTD, Lupo
Yeah my 200 has the cup suspension and yours was a good 20-30mm lower than mine. I would imagine you have different springs, will have to have a look at the next meet as it sits nicely.