ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Monthly Basingstoke/Reading Meet - Monday 18th June - Longbridge Mill

Clio Sport 197
I think the plan is to go for the 3rd Monday of every month moving forward.

This month is at Longbridge Mill located just off the A33 between Reading and Basingstoke, post code is RG27 0DL. Meet from 1930 onwards. Please update list if you're attending.

1. Ben197

197 F1
1. Ben197
2. Cub 172
3. .:Tank:.
4. Azrael
5. atouba
6. Gorms
7. Chip
8. Trophy Claude
9. original boy racer
10. JohnR27

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
1. Ben197
2. Cub 172
3. .:Tank:.
4. Azrael
5. atouba
6. Gorms
7. Chip
8. Trophy Claude
9. original boy racer
10. JohnR27
11. Ranger4tk

RS 189.9
I may be there depending on whether i go out for dinner or not that night, so shall let you know!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Will probably bring the turbo phase 1 up tonight, so if anyone wants a passenger ride in it let me know when I arrive so its already warm as I wont want to hammer it from cold after the meal.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Gorms, no problem :)

Calude, no charge mate, although that is about what it costs me in fuel on boost I think, lol

Clio Sport 197
Might be a little late as having dinner with the mrs first. Don't be afraid to start without me!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I can't make this I'm afraid chaps, I'm going to be stuck in work :(

Hope it's a good one and I'll catch you all at the next one.

Oli

Boo, I was hoping you were going to come along so I could check that the Phase 1 still pulls up hills well with heavy weights in it.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Boo, I was hoping you were going to come along so I could check that the Phase 1 still pulls up hills well with heavy weights in it.

FLOL - cheeky bstard. Remember i'm on the wedding diet now, next time you see me i'll be back to my 'fighting weight' - lol

Have a good one guys, shame as I'd like to see the Ph1. I'll be along next month.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Something has come up so I will be abit late turning up. Looking forward to it though

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Mike is coming along too, he is on his way to mine now to come up with me but the traffic is all snarled up, so we're going to be a bit late too it would appear now.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Atouba, Yes mate it was. 160 we touched on that private road we raced you down.
Think I need to get new seals into the turbo sooner rather than later though from how it smoked. Lol.
Drove mint whole way home though and no smoke after we left you even when trying it hard upto 130 ish but didn't tempt it with another nearly flat out run!

GTD, Lupo
Hey guys, good to meet up again. Sorry i had to shoot but needed to go shopping. Cheers for the ride Chip, pretty crazy little car you have there.

GTD, Lupo
Ed (Ranger4tk) had a little look around your 200 and love your seats. Just out of interest what suspension do you have? sits a little lower than the standard cup setup.