ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next meet?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lol

yorkshire needs a north rep imo, one that knows those roads and can put decent driving meets together....

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Plans for meets in my head atm:

End of March - Another pub/pic meet before summer at Cow and Calf rocks, was a good meet last year that so think it would be good to do again, might get some of the more north yorkshire people out too :)

End of April/Start of May - I reckon we should do a run on the day of the royal marriage, since I am hoping most of the drivers that tend to hold you up will be in watching it with their royal mugs and fake invitation they cut out of the sun

Beginning of June - FCS

Big Run in July - TBA soon ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Also, somewhere in that lot are we still having just a photo meet still Greg?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Eh?

I meant you were on about a few going to some locations just for pics, strictly no banter iirc ;)

Eh?

I meant you were on about a few going to some locations just for pics, strictly no banter iirc ;)

Oh, yeah we can sort something! I want to play with my new toy, and I'm sure Dan wants to play with his! We could use your thing as a model car.

AGH the sl*g
Id be more than happy to run for the north rep Mike plus i know loads of roads, gregs been in touch with me with regards some meets/runs too.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Id be more than happy to run for the north rep Mike plus i know loads of roads, gregs been in touch with me with regards some meets/runs too.

It's not up to me lol, i'll pm luke and he'll probably make you the rep, he knows yorkshire need em :)