ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] Batman: Arkham Knight

Clio 182 - RB
Yes, i got the Harley Quinn, Wanye Booster & Scarecrow.. Which i've all done, Harley Quinn takes about 30 mins to do & scarecrow is just random and fun because i like the mission where you have to destroy numerous tanks [emoji4]

Megane 250
Got this games, put an hour or two an evening on it, kind of game I got to talk myself into going on the Xbox to play but when I do, I really enjoy it.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I plat'd this a few days ago, Brutality 101 was a b**ch.

The amount of DLC and the cost though is ridiculous. Season pass is £32.99, I only bought the game itself for £20. Or you can pay £1.69 for these little packs that are a combat area, predator area and a pretty weak boss, but there's more than a dozen of them all at £1.69. £1.69 for about 10-20 minutes of gaming.

If you're gonna do DLC just do what Projekt Red have done with Hearts of Stone or From with The Old Hunters, all these tiny DLC packs is a mess.