ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Essex meet?

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Chaps I think it is time to get a meet arranged :D

How does Sunday July 4th sound?

Place: what ideas you got?

SG9 Forester STi
Yes, definitely need to get another Essex meet sorted. That date sounds good too :) what you bringing along this time adz?

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Yes, definitely need to get another Essex meet sorted. That date sounds good too :) what you bringing along this time adz?

When we get a / the date confirmed then i'll put it on another forum (as long as no-one from here minds other marques coming). A few of the boys are into the Clio's and told me to inform them of the next meet.

Should def get a few Lambo's and Ferrari's along :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
There is the possiblity of a de-dent meet south of the river on the 3rd if anyone is interested, although the date hasnt been decided yet.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
4th of july somewhere in Essex sounds good, as long as it is not in some horrid car park you can count me in.

SG9 Forester STi
What about the hanningfield reservoir, lovely bit of ground to park on and it's a really nice place...mind you not sure how they'd feel about a lot of clios parking there haha.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Hanningfield looks good, Deb and i are a maybe. It might be worth checking nothings on that weekend there!

PH1 172
Just looked on the website and there is an event happening (see below) so I don't think it would be wise to turn up there....
Sun 4th Jul 2010 10:00-16:00 Basic Map Reading and Navigation