ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next EA meet - 15th November @ 2pm Magpie Pub

RB 200 Cup!
The Magpie Pub on the A140 - was very nice today so we'll be going there! Possibly onto Eye airfield for piccys etc

names as usual please

1. Timmay

Bumder With A Buffer
On a separate note who would be up for a "Ring" trip next year??? Bit off topic but I wanted to ask yesterday and forgot! :eek:

That's the Nurburgring not a f**king bumming by the way :)

db

db detailing™
1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172
3. Danny
4. Ali
5. Gregg
6. Viper
7. db - I promise not to be hungover this time!

SQ5
Richy, look in the other meets sub forum about renaultsport factory meets ;) I want to do one then go to the ring!

Clio 182
1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172
3. Danny
4. Ali
5. Gregg
6. Viper
8. Emily

RB 200 Cup!
1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172
3. Danny
4. Ali
5. Gregg
6. Viper
8. Emily
9. shaun197

BMW 118d
1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172
3. Danny
4. Ali
5. Gregg
6. Viper
8. Emily
9. shaun197
10. Slippers - I'll make sure I can come!

Bumder With A Buffer
Off topic but me and the missus are heading up to do some shopping on the 14th November. Whats the park and ride like?? Or parking in general now?? Fucked if il be getting in any of the multi-storeys as the car is too low!

Havent been up there in years..cant decide whether to get thee train or not :eek:

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
I'm in!

1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172
3. Danny
4. Ali
5. Gregg
6. Viper
8. Emily
9. shaun197
10. Slippers - I'll make sure I can come!
11. cyprinis - I promise to turn up this time!

RB 200 Cup!
nice one cyprinis!

dan - why?!

Off topic but me and the missus are heading up to do some shopping on the 14th November. Whats the park and ride like?? Or parking in general now?? f**ked if il be getting in any of the multi-storeys as the car is too low!

Havent been up there in years..cant decide whether to get thee train or not :eek:

do park and ride then tbh - cheap enough. You'll wanna use the Harford one at A140

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
dude, you always arrange these meets when it is really not good for me! This is the weekend i am working a late on saturday night then only have sunday off before a 7am mondya start. :(

Slow red one
dude, you always arrange these meets when it is really not good for me! This is the weekend i am working a late on saturday night then only have sunday off before a 7am mondya start. :(
Yeh man up and come at 2 even if its only for an hour or whatever:)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL i have s**t to do. like washing. unless this pub has some washer dryers i'm oot. ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm being honest. i have one day off that weekend. i don't really want to drive up the A140 on that day tbh when i can chill at home and get my stuff done. :)