ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newquay is the place to be!!!!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
just got back from a weeks camping in newquay absolutle amazing weather and wicked time. also had a new phone nokia n95 8gb
so was i ideal time to get some new pics. what u think?
minus the bird poo and general motorway grime

24072008068.gif

24072008069.gif

24072008070.gif

24072008071.gif

24072008072.gif

24072008073.gif

24072008074.gif

24072008075.gif

24072008077.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Never seen a sunroof like that before on a Clio :eek:

Electric right?

^ As above, great pics considering they're phone pics.

Titanium 182
Nice.

I have the same phone just not the 8GB it takes awesome pictures :)

Just lose the mirrors ok ? :p

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
electric sun roof yeh, good when its hot but annoying as hell when it rattles lol thanks for the good comments people m3's are in the process of going

My mates just got back 2day, u wern'nt with them were u? 7 all together, a guy from Cumbria called Ben was there...... He just got bk before. Said the weather was spot on.

i've just got back there - went with the mrs, camping, parked in the exact same place on fistral beach, went onto that exact harbour (by addicent :rasp:) and we both have black clios with RS grilles.

err!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
i've just got back there - went with the mrs, camping, parked in the exact same place on fistral beach, went onto that exact harbour (by addicent :rasp:) and we both have black clios with RS grilles.

err!

that wicket mate did u get any pics aswell? where bouts did u stay? i stayed im porth

Audi TT 3.2 V6
is that fistral beach in the second pic? (my gf went mad at me for calling it fisting beach) hehe

err!

that wicket mate did u get any pics aswell? where bouts did u stay? i stayed im porth
yep camping in porth at a place called trevelgue, surprised i didn't see you actually seeing as we were both everywhere lol

didnt get any pics of the car seeing as the mrs would have moaned at me, when i was down there i was like 'ey look its a clio sport!' (spotted loads) she was just like :S great lol

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
yep camping in porth at a place called trevelgue, surprised i didn't see you actually seeing as we were both everywhere lol

didnt get any pics of the car seeing as the mrs would have moaned at me, when i was down there i was like 'ey look its a clio sport!' (spotted loads) she was just like :S great lol

lol so smugglers haven the exact place i was lol, i only saw
a silver 172 thats it. though it was almost cs free lol. so when n where were u camped? i was at the botton (eletrical camping along from the bogs) tues till fri

17th to 21st, smugglers had a fence seperating us at trevelgue from it but we could see over there and loads of tents etc. as we were at the top (near main road where all the buses kept driving past)

did you enjoy it? it was the first time ive been there after going every single year as a child with my parents lol, i loved it. weather was perfect!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
nah was during the week gone. absolutly amazing weather like cobhc said.

really enjoyed it mate got pissed up on porth beach and fisterall beach like every night, walking to the beach was a bit crap though that hill is well steep.