ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newman Performance Camshafts

clio 182 FF
Are they any good ? as this is my next step up on my tuning progress. also who in Scotland are good fitting these im not really wanting Hypertech to do this job as they deal more with jap side of things.
There is a set on ebay the now if they are worth it then I might consider taking them

Lionel Richie
yeah they're a very well known and respected company, i've never dealt with their cams for the F4R, got any info on their cam specs?

GDI'd Clio 182
140148978362 item no.

near the bottom bit there is a pdf. file dont know if that helps fred.

It doesnt say this item no on the pdf. but the last three cams on the PDF need larger feul injection. Only the first one can be fitted without it.

clio 182 FF
im guessing it's the would be the one that doesn't need bigger injectors will need to phone newman tomorrow morning and ask them.
just been on their website I think they need to update it.

Speak to Mark at Jam Sport aka Broster. He deals with Newman on a fairly regular basis including F4R cams.

Cheers
M

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Indeed we do, never had a problem with them, always willing to try something a little different too which is good.

prices are very good on them too which is nice.

Not as far as I'm aware. Every spec sheet I've seen for them on Renault bits has listed 'blank' as the material type.

Cheers
M

E39 M5 & Corsa track
they can do regrinds, but where possible they like us would like to supply new items machined from blanks.

double checked, deffinatly blanks on this unless otherwise specified

£350+vat a pair is the retail.

Last edited: