ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newcastle, South Gosforth Double roundabouts

54 plate black 182
Silver sport, outside the Victory. spotted the cliosport sticker in the back. i think the reg ended in FAR?

54 plate black 182
haha, aye was looking good, im picking my 182 up tomorrow afternoon :D , so seeing urs has got me a lil excited now. is there many peeps from newcastle on here?

Clio 182
I'm not sure to be honest, I reckon there is gonna be a fair few though. I have seen threads for North East meets.
Only have a couple problems with mine. some D**k dented my drivers door in a car park and i'm not getting the instant power delivery I should. Hopefully the new Sparks i'vef got for it will do the trick.

Clive the Clio no. 2
i think i need to put my cliosport sticker on the back of mine! i work in heaton everyday, hopefully one of you will spot me!

Black 182
Theres a few people on here from the north east but not to many from newcastle.
There hasnt been any meets for a while because of fcs but now thats been and gone there will prob be a meet at the end of the month sometime, keep an eye on the local meet section.

Clio 182
Theres a few people on here from the north east but not to many from newcastle.
There hasnt been any meets for a while because of fcs but now thats been and gone there will prob be a meet at the end of the month sometime, keep an eye on the local meet section.

Sweet, I'll keep checking, would be good to meet some of the lads (or lasses) from here.

172 Mk2 & 197
Hi

Also from Newcastle (Well Gateshead to be exact!)

See loads around the area when out and about but not many seem to be on here.

Keith

182kev

I'm not sure to be honest, I reckon there is gonna be a fair few though. I have seen threads for North East meets.
Only have a couple problems with mine. some D**k dented my drivers door in a car park and i'm not getting the instant power delivery I should. Hopefully the new Sparks i'vef got for it will do the trick.

you live in bombersund next to the camera ?

if so i pass your car parked up every wed,thurs and friday after work lol

The dent does stand out alot :dapprove:

(btw i'm also from newcastle)

Clio 182
Yeah thats me. I'm getting it sorted on Tuesday and hopefully this time nothing else will happen. Just got the passenger side door replaced and resprayed cos some clown hit the side of me.