ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newby First Post - Hi! is anyone selling any 182 alloys/competition/rally parts?

RS-182 Mk2 RS-2000
Hi, first time poster here :D I joined up here because I've just built a 182 rally car and looking for any 16 inch 182 alloys if anyone has any to sell?? Also does anyone have a sequential box to sell or know where I can get hold of one second hand? Also looking for 16 inch tarmac tyres medium compound.. Any info gratefully received. Many thanks, Rob

340i
Welcome to the forum.

I would put up a thread in the Marketplace, Wanted section for the parts you require.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome along, as said get a proper wanted thread up

You will have to become a member, but only £12 and well worth it as you'll get full site access including all the Traders sections and the Marketplace, will pay for itself in no time pal

RS-182 Mk2 RS-2000
Thanks for the swift replies gents.. As you can probably tell I'm new to forum posting. I will do the full membership and put a wanted add in the market place. Chi, I tried to find you thread but cant maybe its because I havnt got access to the market place yet.