ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350z
Hello people, just came here to have a read up on these cars, as im looking to sell my 350z and downsize to either a 182/197 or an EP3 typeR.
If i do end up getting a clio i guess ill be getting to know you all more as i wont be able to resist having a tinker with it.
Heres a picture of the current car to save this being the most boring thread ever made.
2014-01-06%2013.39.49_zpshbewegjv.jpg

Ive had plenty of experience in hot hatches having owned plenty of honda's previously before catching the RWD bug and going through a few nissans and BMW's but never owned a french car although had plenty of friends with 106s and saxos in the past.

350z
Me and the mrs are buying our first house so selling that and buying something a little cheaper and more economical, to put some more money towards a deposit.
If anyone would like any more info on the 350Z i can link to another forum with an advert on or pm you some information, hope this is ok with the admin/mods if not feel free to delete this part of the comment.

14N

Clio 182 Cup & 350Z
Hello Pallett! That didn't last long mate! You've only just traded in your old one! Haha.

The Clio's great fun and a totally different car to the Zed.