ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie..

1.2 Clio 16v
hello all, i'm 17 and just bought the 1.2 16v clio and im so excited by it! my dad has had renaults all his life and i decided to follow..just thought i should say hello :) look forward to being part of the cliosport community.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi and welcome to the wonderful world of CS.

Have you passed your test yet?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Welcome and good luck!

You planning on doing anything to it before your test?

1.2 Clio 16v
well im thinking about spraying the alloys on it black as the previous owner has made a mess of them to be honest, installing my stero and 12" sub and at the minutes thats all that is planned except a bloody good clean and polish

there is a picture on my profile :) its the only one i have at the moment as it was taken at the garage will take some more when it's home and clean

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Hi and welcome.

This is a great place to be for help and advice...in all walks of life!

A red missile
17, my 2 brats are older than that, I feel old :(

Welcome to CS, we don't bite - unless specifically requested. Good luck with the test.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Wish i was 17 again, and im only 19 >.<

Welcome and enjoy your stay in the wonderful world that is CS :cool:

x

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Welcome to the forum, You have joined a great community full of Clio enthusiasts, there is thousands of pages of information at your finger tips.

Welcome aboard, I seriously recommend you pay up to be a full member!

Welcome to the team and enjoy the forum,

Nick.

M2 Competition
That was the worst 'i want to get into your knickers by being nice but not too nice but hey buddy can i call you baby im not slimey honest i just want to be your friend is it sex oclock yet?' post ever bud.

;)

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Welcome to the forum, You have joined a great community full of Clio enthusiasts, there is thousands of pages of information at your finger tips.

Welcome aboard, I seriously recommend you pay up to be a full member!

Welcome to the team and enjoy the forum,

Nick.

FLOL! Creep! :approve:

1.2 Clio 16v
Wow thanks for the warm welcome! :D can anybody recommened on how i can get these alloys on my clio looking brand new without spending a fortune? at the minute im contemplating spraying them to go with my colour scheme (sad i know)...and to all those i have made feel old, sorry :)

182 FF
Wow thanks for the warm welcome! :D can anybody recommened on how i can get these alloys on my clio looking brand new without spending a fortune? at the minute im contemplating spraying them to go with my colour scheme (sad i know)...and to all those i have made feel old, sorry :)

the joys of being old is you can have a clio sport:D

The down fall is you can't date 17 year olds any more:eek:

do you just want to clean the wheels or actually have them sprayed properly, i'm sure some one from year could do them at a fair price

1.2 Clio 16v
ill give you that, id do anything to be like 21 and have a v6 clio :)...i was thinking of having them black but if i can get away with not having them a different colour which i was going to do myself with the help of a mate who done his on his zetec s..then i will, it is literally a question of money being 17 i don't have much of that :(