ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi im Dan

Im 17 from High Wycombe

I havent got a clio yet but im looking to get one for my first car is this a good choice in terms of aftermarket parts and running costs ?

Thanks

Dan

Porsche Boxster987S
welcome to cs:)

im assuming its not a renaultsport clio your looking to get at 17??

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Welcome to CS. There's plenty of people around here that are willing to offer help :)

No not at the moment eventually i would like a renault sport but for my first car im just looking for a 1.2

Thanks for the welcome

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You're welcome.

Have you passed your test?

Where are you from?

There are a few local meets about.

No my test is in a few weeks but im just looking around to see if a clio is a good choice of car.

Im from High Wycombe

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Black ones are nice, can look really good standard where as other colours need modding imo to make them look a bit better.

Black 1.2 if you can.

Hyundai i40
hello and welcome

there are plenty of after market parts for a clio

if you have a look in clio media you will find loads of pics of clios to see what u fancy doing to your car

Yeah i found a nice black 1.2 that was quite cheap and i good condition was in good condition slap some alloys on and were well away haha :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If it comes with alloys then keep them.

Standard ones are nice. Better spending money on changing the colour of them mate.

Clio
My mum has one of these colours and I use it sometimes.

I never pulled in it.
HT54PYG.jpg