ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie to forum

Clio RS 200
Hello all,

Newbie to forum and first time Renaultsport owner.
I have had the car about a month and absolutely love it and have already had a few new owner teething problems sorted out.

Hope to get ownership advice and knowledge from all on here

Attachments

• IMG_20181204_105908060_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181204_105908060_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20181204_105825194_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181204_105825194_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  Clio RS 200
Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome to the club mate. What problems have you had with your 200?

I got the car from KTR in Dorset (really good, knowledgeable and honest chaps and some nice products, but deep pockets required!) they gave the car an inspection before sale and changed a hub pivot, front discs and pads and rear pads.

Car was fine for about a week but developed a knock and a rattle from exhaust. The car had not done many miles the previous two years and I put the same amount by the time I got the car home.

The rattle was the front CAT breaking up, knock was lower engine mount failing and also thermostat was iffy.

Back to KTR all sorted on warranty and I now have KTR front manifold to go with the cobra non resonated exhaust already on car.

Its on the noisy side but makes me grin and makes me think I'm driving a maxi rally car!