ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie - Searching for a 172 in north east england

Mini, Clio, Megane
Hi all, looking to buy a 172, 03-04 ideally in the north east.

I mainly drive classic cars these days, but had a shed load of cars throughout the years due to working in the trade. Now looking to buy a clean, standard 172 in the north east.

Read abit about the stuff to look for, so now its just a case of checking the sale adverts and viewing/test drives.

Jordie

Ph2 172
I'd recommend DTM in a heartbeat. It's the only place I take my clio for work done.

Re their prices, all of their cars are mechanically A1 and generally have new belts.

Ring them up, they're nice lads.

Ph2 172
They sold an iceberg 172 last week that they didn't have advertised anywhere, I saw Andy doing the prep on it when I went to get my anti roll bar fitted.

I think Trevor is on holiday for a couple of weeks, he'd be the best one to talk to.

Mini, Clio, Megane
Might have sorted a deal to swap my golf for a 182.

The 182 has traction control w/light on, any ideas what it could be? otherwise it is a smashing car.