ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie! (LY 197)

L-Y Clio 197 F1
hey all, thought I'd say my hello's before i start posting monotonous questions on the forums

Picked up the liquid yellow 197 f1 last Tuesday (30/04/13) and been grinning ever since! (not sure what number it is off the top of my head! think its 323). Used to drive an astra gsi with around 300bhp, had to sell up for an economical civic type S (diesel! :() but back on the petrol now the commute has dropped from 82 miles a day to 18 :D. Heres some rather terrible shots of the car in question:

cliofrontedit.jpg

cliobackedit.jpg

Still not quite used to how well it handles... nor how it loves to be revved! That sound when its up past 5k rpm is quite something else, way more fun to drive than my old lumphammer gsi! Had some decent weather the last few days so managed to squeeze in a 4hr wash/detail session :eek:

hope to see you all around