ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie looking...

Clio 172
Alright everyone, basically signed up here yesterday bought the membership just need a clio now lol on the look out for one as we speak hoping to buy one and have it for the weekend. There's a couple on here I'm looking at but just waiting for them to reply to my PM's. Anyway I'm sure ill be on here a lot soon and hopefully ill have a nice shiny clio to show off too.

Cheers

Clio 172
Yeah will do, we'll all going well I want to win the auction for the 172 that's been resprayed in the Nissan pale blue colour. It's on here somewhere. Just hoping it doesn't go too much out of my price range!

Clio 172
Won the auction on the clio earlier on :) going to pick it up on Saturday! Absolutely buzzing to get it. What's this CSS thing then?

Clio 172
Yes got the right one definatly! Here's a couple of pics anyway! ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369255289.196325.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369255307.260274.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369255319.591831.jpg

:)

Clio 172
Yeah I saw it on eBay then signed up on here and found it, it is a bit random at first but it actually does serve a purpose

Love the look of the air intake, looks like a nice car, sure you'll love it, CSS is Clio Sport Saturday btw, a yearly event held by the team that run the site, never been myself as I'm new too and little chance of me getting time off work to go this year. Hope to go to the next one though.

Basically its a huge meet up from what I understand, £7 a ticket and its held at Duxford Imperial War Museum in June.

Clio 172
Yeah it's a very marmite thing I admit but never seen another clio with one so at least it's different! Ahh ok ill check that out mate cheers!