ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie In Southampton

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Hi there,

I've just joined cliosport. I haven't had a chance to put a thread up with my Clio!

I live in Bournemouth and noticed there are a few of you in Southampton, if you are arranging a meet anytime soon?!

Cheers,

Andy

andy.

Clio 200 cup
Hello andy! Welcome to cliosport, me and Tom are trying to get a few cars together for a cruise round the forest and pics etc. Not sure on time or date yet any suggestions on when people are free?

Clio 200 cup
Yes Tom how about Sunday the 16th for a cruise round the new forest and head somewhere for a spot of lunch? I say meet at beulieu motor museum car park at 11 ish how does this sound?

Clio 200 cup
Yeah 12 is cool for me, true mine wants claying again lol plus the salt and s**t eats through the wax so it wants the full works :).
So 12 at the motor museum sunday the 16th, as long as everyones Cool with that!

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Yeah,

12 shouldn't be a problem! Any place in particular to meet, or just inside the Beaulieu car park?

172 Cup
hey,
sorry i didnt make the meet today didnt have chance to check on here after getting back from barcelona, otherwise would have been there,
is anyone up for another meet sometime very soon?

rob

big boost cup
dont think there will be a meet for a little while yet the next one that a few of us are going to is the next arundel crossbush meet

Megane ST & R21 Turbo
Hi Rob
What area have involved in at Gurston? as it has been my local since 1998 so you must have seen me driving at some point?

Rich

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
im from wimborne so im getting in on these meets, just live in cardiff for uni so when im back for weekends if there is a meet i would love to come as ive never been

172 Cup
Hi Rob
What area have involved in at Gurston? as it has been my local since 1998 so you must have seen me driving at some point?

Rich
hi mate,
tbh ive only ever watched but we have become really involved there - mum helps out in the office signing drivers on, and made some good friends and my dads best mate races a scooby there (lubemaster decals)
the one time i wasn't there you were there i think, take it youve got the white trackday megane whatever its called :p are you doing the test day there?

rob

Megane ST & R21 Turbo
Hi Rob
Gurston does tend to grow on people,
My regular drive up until 2 years ago was a red Renault 21 turbo but lately it's been a Jedi in the upto 1600 class.
Hopefully I should be there for the test day but the regs seem to be late this year??