ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here

Impreza Turbo

Hi guys n gurls

Been browsingfor a number of weeks, while waiting on my Clio, 1.2 Expression, othing big and clever i know, but after beeing told i would have it on the 29th September i got a phone call yesterday telling me it wouldnt be here now untill the 6th October :(

Anyone else been messed about by Renault?

Hi Ziffy

Tell me about your childhood.

"at the tender age of 3 i was hooked to a machine just to keep my mouth from spouting junk"

bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh

and in the real world this mean

welcome to the world of cliosport, hope you enjoy your stay, and dont visit steves ranch without protection

Impreza Turbo

thanks for the warm welcome guys, i am in the Northants area. seems like a nice place to hang out does this :)

Golf 1.4 TSI

Quite a few peeps from northants area, where abouts exactly im in Wootton nearish Northampton town centre

Lee

BMW M2C

Quite a few members around Northampton. In fact, we had a rolling road day and meet there a few weeks ago.

Impreza Turbo

i will be totally honest and frank about myself ,i am a huge sportsbike fan/lover. I had a major off back in 2001 which has left me some what disabled. And i am just getting back to being mobile. If the wife had of permitted i would have got another bike, instead of the car, but such is life i guess.

I am here to learn and help if i can, because i am such a nice bloke ;)

Impreza Turbo

i have a fantastic wife 2 wonderfull children and a nutty kitten, oh i am 31 wife is 32 and my kids are 3 and 11 :D

Impreza Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 24 September 2003

oo sounds nasty mate!

i have to agree with your missus on that one!

hope your ok now matey!

vix :)
i am still recovering mate, getting there slowly but surely, the off is well documented on another web forum called visordown, but if anyone whats to here about a lucky escape feel free to ask :)

Golf 1.4 TSI

ecton brook, very near the renault garage then:). i am assuming you bought it at camden renault at riverside

Impreza Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by GPRIM on 24 September 2003

ecton brook, very near the renault garage then:). i am assuming you bought it at camden renault at riverside
tis fair to say yes mate, they seemed helpful enough as well, seeing as i was initially after a FOCUS, but the ford dealership is to far away from where we are :)

Golf 1.4 TSI

just dont go there when you have to spend money, ie servicing seems they have put the cost of their new service building onto their labour charges.

Impreza Turbo

i will find out in time whether it is actually cheeper to buy than to lease in 3 years, when i get stung for any non wear and tear on the car ;)