ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Guy From B'ham!

16V Clio
harborne, i have a silver Vee

ooh lol, i dont work there now, because my aunty works there and we cant be in da same branch as eachoder for some bullshit sercurity reasons. im based in the bullring but i move around alot.

16V Clio
i need some ideas to make my 1.2 faster. where shall i look?

In autotrader for a new car?

Nah only kidding lol, just do a bit of weight saving if your serious. Poss get an induction Kit and Exhaust, but prob wont do much, but it'll sound nice!

Do a search on here, it has been covered many times!

yeh thats what im doing now, watchin "the good, the bad, the ugly" and searching the site!:approve:

BMW E92/Audi S3
Hello im from Edgbaston too.. by the reservoir.. I stalk Bham CS members for a living, i am a loser :)

120d M Sport
Welcome new lad

Btw

Im from Alridge, half an hour from birmingham (when following speed limits:eek: ) maybe a meet sumtime?

welcome to the site! I work in birmingham but live out in stourbridge.

Speccy god knows how you've never spotted me!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Can i meet with you please? i need friends. Can i sniff you?

sniff sniff..

by the reservoir hey...i used to there when i was small...maybe a meet soon. what car you got?

I drive a bright VERY shiny yellow clio. ATM, looking the sex.. apart from the front bumper (Has and Jezz would know..) I spot everyone somehow.. Just recently, havent been bothered to post them up

120d M Sport

U can meet me mate. Ur car mite show mine up a bit atm. What u reckon Lichfield or sumthin 1 time? Dno bout the sniffin tho :rasp:

Lets see if we cn get a decent midlands meet

A4 Avant
My mate at work lives in edgbaston near the reservoir. Harold road I think.

I'm near bournville and travel through harborne on weekends.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

how come i cant post in that thread :dapprove:
count me in anyway, my cars standard though, it'll look sh!tee when everyone elses pulls up!

will look better than me, i'm walking there ;)

You need to pay your membership to post in that section

The Local Meetings section is for paid members only. Its a couple of quid (£10) to join, but you get a membership pack, and some useful discounts...and a hell of a lot of 'free' advice as many of the issues you may get with your car, someone else may have had before you (more than likely).

If you fancy coming to Laser Quest, drop me a PM and I'll add you to the list, then if you like the group, you can join up. (We're a good bunch in the West Midlands and myself and Pink Lady are the Area Reps for the West Midlands).

PS. Welcome to the club :)

Don

16V Clio
how come i cant post in that thread :dapprove:
count me in anyway, my cars standard though, it'll look sh!tee when everyone elses pulls up!

The Local Meetings section is for paid members only. Its a couple of quid (£10) to join, but you get a membership pack, and some useful discounts...and a hell of a lot of 'free' advice as many of the issues you may get with your car, someone else may have had before you (more than likely).

If you fancy coming to Laser Quest, drop me a PM and I'll add you to the list, then if you like the group, you can join up. (We're a good bunch in the West Midlands and myself and Pink Lady are the Area Reps for the West Midlands).

Don

il join tomorrow for defo! cheers mate

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Don

il join tomorrow for defo! cheers mate

No worries, I've answered your PM too. ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

U can meet me mate. Ur car mite show mine up a bit atm. What u reckon Lichfield or sumthin 1 time? Dno bout the sniffin tho :rasp:

Lets see if we cn get a decent midlands meet

^^^^Huh!!!!

These were from the last ones which took place last Sunday 17th August! http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=350738

The thread for it was here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=343247

The next one is here
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=351099

Alex-avfc, keep an eye out as we're getting the meets arranged, we try to make them somewhere which will suit most people and try to take people's ideas into consideration for the type of meet as we come from all over the West Midlands and it would be a bit rubbish if they were always in one place. The next meet is provisionally in Stourbridge, but we need comfirmed numbers by the end of this week, or we're gonna have to start looking elsewhere.

Last edited:
  *Dynamique & RIP 172
Hi and welcome to the club, as donny has said you are more than welcome to come to the next meet if we do not get enough feedback on this then we will let you know what else we have planned but the date will be the same. I know it seems ages away but it gives people time to arrange around there daily lives.

Once again welcome.

Mandy ( Pink lady):approve:

Hi All :D ,

i just brought a 04 clio 1.2 in black and love it!

clio sport 182
im in great barr in brum,never actually spoken to any one else from cs in brum,a meet should be arranged