ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from sunny donny

Clio rs 200 ff n cup
hi to all, signed up to here for the mrs. she bought this a coupple of months ago
SDC10219.jpg

after owning this
XSP_2271.jpg

its a full fat with cup chassis optional wheels/ seats / black roof and keyless start really nice car bit of an upgrade from the fiesta had to change the tyres as the standard conti sport 3's are crap imo so got sum toyo r1r's for the front and now a million times better got first trackday in it next week at cadwell cant wait,
anyways thats her motor this is mine
SDC19487edited.jpg

must admit that im a total jap nut but after driving this new clio im amazed and maybe tempted next lol
anyways let me know what u guys think.

What's the Glanza running at the fly? And I'm in balby so fair chance we'll bump into each other... If you see a black and green abomination its more than likely me lol

Clio rs 200 ff n cup
Think I've seen u about before dude the green sticks out lol n the glanza was 200 atw so bout 240 atf on hybrid ct9 running emanage blue its off the road at the mo n I'm toying with the idea of an s14 so will see what happens

Clio rs 200 ff n cup
It was defanately a toy got it all rubbed down ready for a lick of paint and new engine now but as I said I'm toying with an s14 I need rear wheel drive lol