ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from south yorkshire

Clio 197
Hello Everybody!

After going down to fast car festival today and speaking to one of your members
I thought I'd join! I run a 197 clio in racing blue with a few bits done to it, with future aim to make it a track beastie once I have a second car for the missus! Pics will follow but it's so dirty I Darent take any currently incase the camera lense breaks!
Cheers'

Reece

Clio 197
Ye im about 10 mins from manvers, ive only seen one 200 round here consistently in white with a cup spoiler, looks a lovely car!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
How do Reece, I'm from Goldthorpe so we're neighbours. I'll keep an eye out for you, and my BG 182 is usually filthy too!
We've started doing some Yorkshire meets. Keep an eye on the meets section if you fancy joining us. @RenaultVirgin another one for your tag list buddy.

Clio 197
Oh superb! Nice to hear I've got enthusiastic neighbours :) thorpe hesley here so only around the corner! Always game for meets and stuff so I'll keep my eyes open

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Welcome Reece, another Yorkshire member, and 197 owner!
Will probably see you at any future meets if you get yourself down :up: