ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from south west, meets anyone?

Clio Campus Sport
anyone in the southwest up for a meet with 106s and saxos? big meet between exeter and bristol? can get loads of people going.. just a thought? maybe for the new year or in decemeber? let me know

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
If you become a member I think you should have access to the SW section. We meet every 2nd friday of the month in Exeter at the Barn Owl pub, as well as occasionally having meets elsewhere (for example we should have a photoshoot being organised with Performance French Car magazine in Plymouth sometime soon).

Next Barn Owl meet is 14th December, although we won't have the full number of cars because it's now getting too cold to drive down to Exmouth, so we'll just be sat in the pub having a meal and a chat.

Personally, I'm not that keen on Saxo's and 106's but I should imagine there'll be other members in the region interested (I think Shifty. has a Saxo hillclimb car)

Clio Campus Sport
ye will do soon was just seeing what it was like first before signing up and paying, just wondered if a lot goes on in the s/w