ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from North East

Hi all,

Been a member for ages but never posted out up. Name is Matt, live in Washington and drive a Twingo 133 Silverstone GP. Number 13/50. Have known loads of of CS lads over the years and this is still one of the most active forums I'm a member of.
Also a member of 133.net and Detailing World so a few of you I'll know through there.

Obligatory pics, apologies for poor quality but Tapatalk is a sod for uploading photies.

y2e5ajy6.jpg
ebe5ameq.jpg

Cheers

Matty

Cheers lads, more of a re-introduction to be fair. I was gonna buy a Phase 1 but the Twingo came up and I couldn't resist. A Clio it isn't but it's an RS all the same!

172 turbo 'cup'
Hi have a look in the north east section there's a meet in September if you fancy it

Hi have a look in the north east section there's a meet in September if you fancy it

Would do but the forum won't let me post in there! I'd be up for it once the location is sorted. The last one I went to was years ago in Whitby, back in the days when 182's were brand spankers!!

172 turbo 'cup'
Would do but the forum won't let me post in there! I'd be up for it once the location is sorted. The last one I went to was years ago in Whitby, back in the days when 182's were brand spankers!!

Didn't think you had to be a paid member to post in there