ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Lancs

Vw Passat, clio 182
Hi all! Im from sunny Lancaster.
I've bought a 182FF not long ago and im loving it!
It already has Full Milltek stainless steel system with Milltek decat!
And it was owned by a CS member.
Oh, I've bought VIP ticket to FCS 2008!
Looking foward to meet u all.

Hi mate,

Just found your thread. Welcome and hope you're enjoying the 182. There's a few knocking round Lancaster now. We have a few mini (very mini) meets in Lancaster so will keep you posted. Going to FCS next Saturday morning so you're welcome to convoy down the M6 with us. Meeting a few Vees at Tickletrout at around 9am to get some lunch.

Matt.

Vw Passat, clio 182
Hi mate,

Just found your thread. Welcome and hope you're enjoying the 182. There's a few knocking round Lancaster now. We have a few mini (very mini) meets in Lancaster so will keep you posted. Going to FCS next Saturday morning so you're welcome to convoy down the M6 with us. Meeting a few Vees at Tickletrout at around 9am to get some lunch.

Matt.

yeh, i've seen quite few knockin around.. A silver V6, an arctic blue with both cup packs parked in sainsbury's car park everyday( probably works there), another arctic with K-tech grill:dead: which is for sale, a black 182 with both cup packs, a LY 182 with both cup packs, 2 trophys, a williams and couple 172cup in mondial blue.
yeh, if ur having a mini meet just drop me a PM:D