ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Glasgow area!!

2002 1.1 Clio Grande
Hi there new guy from glasgow, I'm 18 and just got a 2002 1.1 Clio Grande for £200 great wee car fixed the leaking sun roof and replaced breaks etc. Anyway just wondering what small or major customisation I could do to make that car look not cool but a little more like something an 18 year old would drive then his 40 year old mum on her commute to the office!
Thanks, Pierce!

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Hi there new guy from glasgow, I'm 18 and just got a 2002 1.1 Clio Grande for £200 great wee car fixed the leaking sun roof and replaced breaks etc. Anyway just wondering what small or major customisation I could do to make that car look not cool but a little more like something an 18 year old would drive then his 40 year old mum on her commute to the office!
Thanks, Pierce!

Welcome.

Its worth looking at alloys and lowering, as @rctempire stated.. worth comming to the meets in glasgow or surrounding areas. last meet was breahead.

dont go down the bodykit route or exhaust .. airfilter would be fine but remember its still small engined.

Where in glasgow you from?