ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from derby

Clio 200 Silverstone
Hi, my names tom hibbert from derby. Im 20yrs old and work for rolls-royce. Ive had my R27 for about 2weeks now and absolutely love it! finally been able to give it a good clean and have taken few pics. will post them up when i figure out ow to shrink them lol Feel free to say hello :)

It's A Reno
Were u going down Merrill Way at about 2pm today?

Oh, and welcome btw.

Last edited:
  WR1 impreza
Hi Tom, Welcome to CS. Im from Stoke so not far and being a season ticket holder at Derby County I see it as home anyway lol. Where bouts in Derby are you? Me nan used to live in Mickleover

Tom

Clio 200 Silverstone
haha good lad! wot u reckonin to the score tnyt? i live in alvaston so not far from mickleover. we need to get a derby meet goin so i no hu's around this area

It's A Reno
A Monaco Blue 172 FF.

No worries mate, gave me a chance to have a good look at it lol.

WR1 impreza
haha good lad! wot u reckonin to the score tnyt? i live in alvaston so not far from mickleover. we need to get a derby meet goin so i no hu's around this area

Hoping for a win obviously but if we get a point il be happy. As for the meet they sometimes go to the Racecouse pub in Uttoxeter as its kind of inbetween so the east and west can meet lol

Clio 200 Silverstone
yea a point wud b gd away from home. ahh i no where u mean, jst down the A50. du no if nemore are comin up?

WR1 impreza
yeah thats the one. Dont think there is one soon but keep an eye on the Local Meetings thread. Itl pop up in there when ones comming up.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thought you had signed up Tom!

Marby I've seen your car about a bit when I worked down there.