ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from cumbria

hi folks the names riles and i live in the lake district recently fell in love with rs clio's and im in the market for one,

thought id register after a member on my local site mentioned this one,

hello to you all

cheers for the welcomes people going to get a membership but keeps rejecting my bloody card god damn visa electron!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
welcome mate, p4ers is from carlisle and also casson182 you lot should have a lakes run out befor the summer is over...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
they wud just leave me behind :(

il borrow a diff car to keep up :p

Italian 3.2 V6
welcome :)

no we wont.. i did one last year im my old 1.4 and didnt do to bad due to road traffic, they never get too far ahead ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
welcome :)

no we wont.. i did one last year im my old 1.4 and didnt do to bad due to road traffic, they never get too far ahead ;)

Knowing my luck ther will b no traffic :mad:

but wud b a laff to get few of us together and go on a random cruise round the lakes :cool:

cheers again for the friendly welcomes guys,

p4ers im on cruisewestcumbria aswell mate i promote for them i thought it was you.