ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie - Essex

2004 AB 182
Hi guys, I am new here, I currently drive a MINI Cooper but am looking at getting a RenaultSport 182 Clio very soon (maybe this weekend).

Have been on the MINI scene for 2 years and enjoyed the shows etc and was hoping there is a similar type thing for the Clio's.

Glad I found this place and hope to stick around and get plenty of help & advice!!

Cheers,

Dave

2004 AB 182
I'm not sure what colour really, either Blue, Silver or Black. I like them all!!

I'm from a small town about 15mins from Chelmsford!!

172 cup
Welcome!

Good to have another newbie close to home! Keep your eyes peeled for some local meets, you can come and have a look at a few! :)

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Hi and welcome, what small town 15 mins for Chelmsford would that be?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Yes, play pool there quite frequently. I have a friend who lives near the Asda there.

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
yeah loose the cooper....my mate did exactly the same and he hasnt looked back since. Cooper to clio sport 182 is a nice move imo

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Yeah Rileys, there are a couple of meets that happen local to you so keep and eye out in the Local Meetings section. Good if you could make it to some of them to meet the locals!

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
nice car, just make sure it has had all the important belts changed.

2004 AB 182
Yeah they haven't been changed but bargained down the price taken the cost of the belt changes into view!! Managed to knock them down to £5,100.