ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie (driver too)

renault clio 1.2 16v
hi people, just a quick message, dont have a clio sport only a 1.2extrem for me as only been on raod a month, but thought i could get hint tips and info from here.

similar position to me, I passed in december, got a 1.2 extreme in April so been driving it couple of month now, gotta say im loving it for a first car, sure you will too.

Few things:

• Firstly welcome to the forum, hope u enjoy it here, haven't been here long myself but everyone seems friendly enough.
  • Secondly, pics of ur car, everyone on here loves pics.
  • Thirdly, how you finding the car so far and if you dont mind sharing, how much you pay for it, what year is it and how many miles on the clock, (just curious.)
  • And finally, as no doubt other people will recommend, the membership on the forum, £12 per year, next to nothing really when you think of the cost of a car, repairs, etc... and the extra hints/tips and traders section you'll gain access too, haven't used any of the benefits or traders section yet, but definately looks to be a lot extra in there and no doubt by the end of the 12 months it will have saved me a lot more than £12.