ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie 172 owner

Clio 172
Hi guys been a member on here for quite some time as I've almost bought a clio on a number of occasions but always ended up going jap or trying something different.

This was my previous car for most of this year ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372845970.879685.jpg

But after being awful on fuel and feeling too heavy cornering etc felt it was time to finally get a 172, I bought it from matty22 off the forum, he's done a few good mods, 438 cams being the best bit. I'm just going to take it a bit further down the track route and just enjoy it really.

Few more pics to follow...

Cheers Will

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate!

They are pretty cheap to run for the performance of them, they're fairly decent on fuel. Compared to your previous car I'm sure you'll see a difference

Clio 172
Cheers G 172 already noticing a difference, loving the to kart feel compared to the Leon! Have the pics come out ok as I'm on my iPad?

LY FF182
Very good Will, nice to see you've finally come to your senses!! Bring it to Bedford tonight!