ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie! ✋

Golf
All, easy one this - I'm looking for a pampered princess of a 182 Trophy! Both myself and my gf have a history of hot hatches (she had a RB 182 new in '05) but neither of us have owned a Trophy. We're looking for a proper history, sub 60k miles, sensible owners car to keep potentially indefinately. I work in a buying team professionally for a large motor group so have complete faith that I will be buying the right car whenever that should present itself. I look forward to being part of the community. Cheers, James.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
All, easy one this - I'm looking for a pampered princess of a 182 Trophy! Both myself and my gf have a history of hot hatches (she had a RB 182 new in '05) but neither of us have owned a Trophy. We're looking for a proper history, sub 60k miles, sensible owners car to keep potentially indefinately. I work in a buying team professionally for a large motor group so have complete faith that I will be buying the right car whenever that should present itself. I look forward to being part of the community. Cheers, James.

Good to have you on board James :up: