ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW

mk 2 clio
hi guys, im new on here, ive had my mk 2 clio nearly 3 months now, its my first car so i thought id join a forum to see other people views and ask if i have any problems or need any advice on my car.

Luke

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome!

I have a 1.2 Grande too, you're in good company ;)

This place genuinely saves you money, or at least it has for me. Get the £12 membership, it pays itself off when we tell you how to fix a problem for £40 when you would've gone to a garage otherwise and spent £hundreds.

Whack up a few pics and make yourself at home. What part of the country are you from?

mk 2 clio
thanks everyone, ill take some picture tomorrow, or after i clean it, as soon as i can really. McGherkin im from south east london. you.
and i got the 12 pound membership just now. thought i might aswell whilst i got a bit of spare money.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one, I'm from Plymouth down in webbed-toes country ;)

Plenty of members in London so if they're having a local meet I'm sure you'd be welcome.

mk 2 clio
fair one. (webbed-toes country) haha

and if i see a meet that i can make it to ill go see whats happeing.

thanks for the warm welcome though.