ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Year Krispy Kremes Meet - 13/1 - 7PM

Dynamique Flamer
Personally I don't think it's going to snow again as it was supposed to snow Friday and Sunday and it never did. It's up to everyone if they want to reschedule or we could leave it until about 5 tomor and see if it snows? Personally I am so bored I would like together out :)

Hai Fletch :rasp:

S23

The Cleee-O
I will try and come to this if possible, would be really nice to. :) Only this is I've got a presentation due in on Thursday though so...will just have to see. If I do come my little Cleee will be very dirty though :(

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
very doubtful im making this now :( sorry peeps. rentech doing the 36k and run into some other problems :( nothing the boys cant fix tho!

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
1) Kerryclio
2) Peejay the original old boy racer
3) Timmmmah
4) Atouba
5) Fletch
6) Revlols (& Si??)
7) Wonky striped bandit
8) SammyT
9) Matt Wills - I believe I owe Revels an apology doughnut
10) ilove 24 (added on my phone as mine is 'mazin lol)
11) lance182
12) vivalagoobs
13) Mr N, AKA Sam
14) Jamesybear
15) edewer
16) MarkCup
17) Marinemackay2003
18) adzybaby1234 with a few new bits n bobs.

See you guys there!

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
balls i was gonna show my face at my 1st meet but aranged to take the misses out for dinner. brownie points yo

Dynamique Flamer
Right people have told me they still want this meet to go ahead. Please be sensible if it carries on like it is at the moment I will not be attending as I just skidded down a 'main' road that everyone says should be ok.

Last edited:
  Dynamique Flamer
I just can't afford to crash Adam and I came a second away from smashing myself up in a shop window or into another car this morning

Formally Clio 182
I'm gonna have to drop out I'm afraid.

Was more than happy to drive all the way to Portsmouth from Reading, but I can see the snow getting me delayed big time which would be pointless.

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Im getting texts from kerry n Sam saying its cancelled, ITS CLEAR ON THE ROADS nr KK, CAM'AAANN PEOPLE!