ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New work horse...

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Well the time has come for the clio to go to a new home, was a great little car, but was sidetracking me from my actual track car so it went to its new owners last weekend:

DSC_7322.jpg

and to replace it i decided to go for something a bit bigger and a bit faster, more comfort and more toys....

12065102.jpg

perfect! just need to change the wheels to some genuine m5 wheels and itll be spot on! had it a week now and i can honestly say its awesome!

E39 M5 & Corsa track
plans are standard wheels, maybe a cat back exhaust depending on price and tempted with black grills.... nothing set in stone, costs enough to run it...

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
love these. imo they are absolutely peaches and still mix it with the best of them.
great pace off them and a gem.

:approve:

E39 M5 & Corsa track
for the age of the car and what you can pick them up for not much comes close to be fair, looked at s4's rs6's but the m5 won! cant beat the noise of a v8! trying to resist the urge to buy an exhaust for it but not sure i can!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
erm that wont give him any idea at all the e60 is a v10! sounds COMPLETELY different!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
alright mate was was just showing it as an example

lol thats like someone saying i want a ss exhaust on a clio and someone posting a vid of a f360 and saying yeh here is a good example of what it might sound like if you put a ss exhaust on your clio...

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
lol thats like someone saying i want a ss exhaust on a clio and someone posting a vid of a f360 and saying yeh here is a good example of what it might sound like if you put a ss exhaust on your clio...

well not really! i think a e90 m5 sounds more like an old m5 than a clio and a ferrari!

mint car mate enjoy, is it as clean as it looks?

E39 M5 & Corsa track
well not really! i think a e90 m5 sounds more like an old m5 than a clio and a ferrari!

mint car mate enjoy, is it as clean as it looks?

yes it is, had one or two small marks but its getting on so they were to be expected. sorted some standard wheels for it now aswell

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
and a clio sounds more like a ferrari than a old m5 compared to new?!