ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wing Mirror question - pLeAsE hElP!!

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
Hey guys,

A deer ran out in front of my car last night on the dual carraiageway & tho i swerved to miss him i was doin 80 at the time & clipped him with the mirror.

Basically it smashed the hell out of it & i need a new one (a new mirror not a new deer lol) and fast but don't wanna pay Renault Prices.

Have seen a few on Ebay for around £30 (electric 2004 ones) and need to know if all the electric clio ones are the same? Its a dci 100 (2004 plate) Can i just buy any old elec wing mirror for a clio 04 plate and expect it to fit?

Also the cars colour coded so requires painting, how do i find out where the colour code is? would it be inside the door? :S

Many thanks everyone :)

Also actually, how easy are these to fit yourself?

www.renparts.co.uk
yes will be the same as that 2004 one... you can just pop the cap off the back to get it painted. and your colous code will be on the b pillar behind th drivers door. to fit the new one remove that small plastic panel above the doorcard (just pull it) undo the wires and take the 3 torx/10mm screws out and unclip the wires....