ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels!

itb'd RB 182 cup
just picked these up from pristene wheels after they did an amazing refurb on them.
i expect that they're not to everyones tastes but, oh well! they'll be going on a silver ph1 with usual bullets and badges to match and when i can afford it a roll cage to match.
227643_10150581939650268_819790267_18126982_5386088_n.jpg
all comments welcome.

itb'd RB 182 cup
i was going to slap some r888's on them but cant get hold of any at the moment so im going to have to settle with some t1r's.
ill get the camera out in a bit and take some decent pics of them as my phone makes them look slightly pink :dapprove:

itb'd RB 182 cup
£290 inc vat worked out at £60 0dd a wheel, but they where in pretty bad condition to start with.

BG 182
Nice looking wheels, not sure about the colour bur reckon it will look the part when pictures of the car goes up

itb'd RB 182 cup
well heres a pic of the car and better pic of the wheel so if someone would kindly do a photoshop........
phpuqdrIsAM.jpgphp5JMPlPAM.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Wooosh £290 just for a refurb!! Look like a brill job mate, just couldnt part with that much cash for a furb

itb'd RB 182 cup
cheers for shopping that dave. i think with the bullets and badges done the same colour and lowered with some coilovers on itll look spot on!