ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels

RB 182 cup
well got them really cheap and they were too good to turn down
i like them alot, i know its been done before but i like it :rasp:

DSCF3803.jpg

DSCF3805.jpg

DSCF3810.jpg

DSCF3808.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like that!

(Please please please don't start painting badges/bullets white aswell!)

R26
Dont really get the 'point' of all these little digs... So what if its been done before??

They look spot on mate! Just sort that Exhaust sag out dude :)

Love it when someone puts white wheels on their RB and gets the "Hi Christopher" arsey comment...

Happens all the time.

Didnt know there was a copyright? :S

Looks great mate anyway!

My 2 pence worth....

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good. Shame you don't have Renault centre caps. Only downer.

Good to see you've kept the stripes too. RB are all about the stripes for me :).

Static Low
Didnt know there was a copyright? :S

Gotta try & at least be a bit different though. Dont get much respect for doing what so many other people have done beforehand.

Does look good though.

Not in the same league as christophers though

Focus ST-2
I think it's harsh giving him crap for that, looks good, for all that Chris' is the original it works and looks good, I'd have the same! Just be careful not to get a Milltek! ;)

Iceberg 172
Gotta try & at least be a bit different though. Dont get much respect for doing what so many other people have done beforehand.

Does look good though.

Not in the same league as christophers though

Respect? From an Internet Forum??? Are you serious??? Is that why you would do something different just to get respect off fellow members!?

I've yet to see an RB Clio on White Turini's on the road so I'd say it's fairly fookin rare.

It looks brilliant too... I never used to like RB but I'm loving it more than ever atm!

RB 182 cup
lol at you all

dont get how you all can say ''sheep'' etc

there are loads of cups out there that look ''the same''

the wheels were very cheap and are in mint condtion, i just couldnt turn them down. i did think of selling them on but they just look sooo good. to be fair there is not alot to do to a clio to make it look different but still look good and white turini's on RB are one of tho's things. i have seen christopers car and it does look very nice, but mine is still different ie stripes etc.

oh and to be fair mine aren't turini's there speedline 2120's lol
at the end of the day its my car and i like it :)

Lets all try to remember that not every clio is on this forum, so I bet there are loads out there sporting this RB/White wheels combo.

Not just a select one or two...

As said above, if it looks great why shouldnt people go down the same route as others. Its a complament if anything?!?

Wonder who was the 1st to put turinis on a non-cup 172/trophy. ;)

Guess we are all guilty of being "sheep".

Peace and love people! lol :cool:

Static Low
No ones saying it doesnt look good.

It looks feckin great. Thats why people with RB are opting for white turinis.

And as for my comment about respect, i wasnt particularly meaning on the forum. Im more referring to the possibilty of other RB's etc within the area which Tom lives in with the same kind of colour/car/wheel combo. Especially round where i stay, its better to do something different from the others :)

Its only my opinion champs.

Whats the chat about turbines though ?? Theyre sweet wheels

RB 182 cup
to be fair i have only seen 2 other RB's with white turini's on here lol

oh and turbines

DSCF3769.jpg